Thursday 14 May 2015

My Most Lovely Memories of Motherhood




Hola Lovelies and Mommies,

One thing that I can write endlessly about straight from the heart, is indeed motherhood..... and of course you know it by now :) ...I have been a mother for around 6 years now but the feeling of fathoming the deepest secret of Womanhood by being a mom, still tinkles my soul and satiates me beyond compare....

I was at the peak of my career when the news of being conferred with the blessing of motherhood arrived, at a time , I expected it the least.... and was not planning a baby yet when I knew it, I immediately felt grateful to God....Much before my baby's birth, that day a Mother was born in Me...who was thinking about her little one every moment and took great care of her inside her womb...

 I felt extremely overjoyed and beautiful during my pregnancy and loved to flaunt my curves....The ambitious workaholic that I always...I either worked or rested with occasionally bothering hubby darling with midnight cravings for exotic blue berry ice-creams...but amidst all this I never forgot to smile and pass down to my baby the positive vibes full of life...I also exercised, ate well and massaged with Bio Oil to prevent those nasty stretch-marks that would later make me fumble to wear my favorite outfits...I continued this routine of applying the globally trusted Bio Oil, even after my delivery and it has magically rid me off  the skin stretching marks to a very fair extent.

Soon the fateful day arrived...my water bag burst on a flight from Frankfurt to New Delhi and I was ambulance lifted to Apollo, all thanks to the extremely helpful Airport Staff....where my little sonny was born out of 32 weeks of gestation, preterm yet perfectly fit...I was quite conscious during the C-section and when the doc gave me my little sonny to kiss, I felt ecstatic, smiling n crying at the same time…

That day my life changed completely and it now revolved around my little angel...The aggressive business development professional in me took a backseat and was overshadowed by a mommy's love and her sheer joy of holding , kissing abd beig with her little "Bundle of Joy"....

What followed were sleepless nights and a stressful nappy change and 2 hourly feed regime but all that stress vanished as he gave the most innocent grin to me...I have been all around the globe buddies, but have never seen something as beautiful as those tiny pink fingers and toes of my little angel, which I kept playing with all the time <3


I really really cherished and still cherish the motherhood experience and love weaving sweet memories each day in the journey called life...I recorded each milestone of my baby meticulously, including his first smile,his first bath, his first turning on his side, his first tooth eruption, his first step forward and what not and you can do so too by using the Bio Oil App and build your own Yummy Mummy calendar....

I loved to rock my tiny prince and I Knew he loved it too from the tinkle in his eyes...


I also loved to massage him gently everyday by my own hands before giving him baths an these were indeed our favorite times together(this was possible as I was working from home than and adjusted my work hours accordingly)...Our days comprised of loads of mushy mushy times and games like Peek-a-boo...I also sang jingles and rhymes to him very often and played soft Sai Bhajans when he was sleepy to skid him slowly into his world of dreams...As I worked with Ikea of Sweden, I got a great chance to always pick for him the best of  developmental toys designed by Children's Ikea Experts (A Blessing in Disguise)!




One of the bestest motherhood memories forever etched on my heart is the day when my little rockstar uttered "MAA" for the first time...AAHH! Can't express in words, how elated I was, my heart swell in pride..Pure selfless love oozed out of me in the form of tears of joy...The feeling was so overwhelming! 

Till today, believe me guys, when my little buddy just turning six, every day I discover a new joy of motherhood...It is truly a divine world which tends to get enriched by your child's innocent ways and his adorable talks...His kisses and hugs make me the richest person of the earth!His umpteen number of question each day don't bother me, as he is seeing the world from my eyes and will learn to love or to hate based on the experiences, I share with him....I thus never haste and explain to him each and everything to enable him to form an independent unbiased opinion as he grows up!!


Loved to share with you today some of my choicest memories of the most beautiful chapter of my life, Motherhood...

Trust you enjoyed the Read as much as I enjoyed recollecting each moment and pouring it out, straight from the heart!!


“I am sharing my #MemoriesOfMotherhood with Bio Oil and BlogAdda. This Mother’s Day check out the Yummy Mummy calendar and  make a similar calendar of your own using the Bio Oil App.”

No comments:

Post a Comment