Wednesday 13 May 2015

A Perfect Aromatic Mantra to De-Stress My Momma


Words fail me to express my Deep Gratitude to you Mamma <3

For the umpteen nights when for me you were sleep deprived,
When I was in your womb, 
hopping and rolling throughout,
And even when I came out, 
I always and always troubled you beyond doubt,
I know I stressed you to brim, 
between the numerous Nappy changes and 3 hourly feed regime,
Today, I wanted to relieve of all that stress and that  came along, in the after-years,
So I discovered the Best Mantra to make you #StressfreeMom and aid you de-stress,
Yes Mommy, this Mother's Day, I wanna gift you a Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage,
To make you relax and get free from all worries and fears!!


Upon my birth, you stood like a rock,

And, for forever, left my Grandmom's House 
because she hated a Girl child
and wanted to throw me out...
I know you surfaced all that trauma,
because of your infinite love for me momma,
For all those painful and stressful times,
You faced for your princess,
Today I wanna pamper you, sweetheart,
By giving up my own hands, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!


On my first Day to School,

When I wailed on top of my voice,
You embraced me protectively,
and handed me over to my first teacher...
I know your heart too felt heavy..
But it was essential for me to get better...
Soon,my tears dried up in your subtle kisses,
And thereafter you dedicated your life,
in bring me up in ways bestest<3
For all those gentle touches and hugs you enriched my life with,
I wanna thankyou you today,
By giving up my own hands, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!!


With the advent of  Adolosence,

I further tested your patience,
With my questions irrelevant,
Never once did you shove me off,
but explained to me softly enough,
About all the changes in me as I ,
was soon going to be an adult....
You took all my emotional upheavals in your stride,
Even when I sobbed for a heart break...
I now understand as a mom myself, 
How stressed and emotionally fatigued,
You would have felt,
And so today I feel the deep urge to help you Destress,
By giving up my my own hands, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!


You endlessly counselled me for hours,

To direction my life 
And make me stay focused on my goals....
You accompanied me in every moment of life,
whether Good or bad,
And made me make my failures,
my stepping stones to success...
Never for a single moment ,
I felt abandoned from the shade of your love and care...
You must have wept in solitude,
Whenever I did not succeed....
But you made all that frustration and stress vanish,
As you sat beside me,teaching me,
To muster all courage once again,to start afresh...
For always and always being there for me momma dearest,
And to let you get rid of all the stress you have piled upon you for years,
I Wanna profess my deep love for you
By giving up my own hands, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!!


And when I was of age to enter the marital bliss,

With the love of my life, my prince charming,
You fought the treacherous world,
Which stood against us, due to a wide caste difference...
I would have abandoned myself to fate,
Had it not been your undaunted support...
You married me to him with so much grace,
Hiding from the world, your tears and fears..
For all the stress you undertook,
It's time that me, your daughter, today gives you,
By her own hands, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!!


This mesmerizing Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil lovely Momma,

Has got  Lavender, Rosemary and Bergamot 
that will help you slow down, unwind, lose yourself in the relaxing aroma 
and feel the calm within you
It will sooth your mind beyond compare
and relieve your stress
When you get this astoundingly relaxing massage mom,
Rosemary oil will stimulate your nervous system 
and increase your memory and energy multifold
Bergamot oil will induce sleep mamma
and lavender oil will calm your senses and help to fight scalp infection
This is indeed a Power Packed Combination, a true treasure,
And so this Mother's Day mom precious,
I wanna give you, with my own tinkling fingers, 
A wonderful Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy Oil Massage!!! 

                                                                                                  Truly Yours Roma



“I’m blogging about why my mother needs to de-stress with a Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil massage for the #StressFreeMom activity at BlogAdda.”




1 comment:

  1. beautifully composed.the more i read it, more I loved it ..

    ReplyDelete