Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Top 10 to free you from the Shackles of monotony of life (#MaxFreshMove To Jazz up your Mood)

Heyaa My Jazzy Rocking Readers!


Discipline definitely holds us in a perfect manner to be able to achieve our dreams...but sometimes this discipline makes our life a little monotonous and it becomes imperative for us to break free from the clutches of boredom of repeatedness in our lives...For me the best way to do it is turn on the Music which immediately rejuvenates and imparts a "Taazgi ka Dhamaka" to me....Music is not only my passion, it soothes my soul, shooes away my lethargy and transfers me to a world of absolute Bliss! Yes, and I Love every kind of music from very old till the latest buzz, from the Classical to the Rock, I don't deprive my ears, from experimenting with the new! 

And guess what there is yet another awesome Video of my favorite Allu Arjun and the charmer, Anushka Manchanda, which is out with some really Jazzed Up #MaxFreshMoves...I loved it to the core and can't resist shaking a leg on it, everytime it is played...Check it out!!

  • Lovely Taazgi Ka Dhamaka Video isn't it...It immediately reserves a slot for itself among my Top 10 favorites in my Heart...I Loved the energy and the wonderful dance moves as much as I am in love with this extremely refreshing, on of it's kind,#MaxFreshMove Activity on Blogadda..... Remember my two earlier posts on them:
    and 
    A #MaxFreshMove in My otherwise Recluse Mammamia's Life ....I Trust you have enjoyed the reads... Today I pitch in a little Diversity from my previous posts and in my treat of awesomeness to you , bring to you A Playlist of my All Time favorites to jam up with the above Feet Tapping Music Video, that can lift me up and refreshen me beyond compare no matter how bad a mood I am in :)

Mere Khawabon Mein From DDLJ:
I find Kajol and Shahrukh's energy in this song extremely contagious and this has been the first song on all my playlists for years from school thru'college, till today repeatedly!



Balam Pichkari From Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani: 
This peppy number spreads smiles, colours,love and mastii all in one go! My "Straight From The Heart"  Favorite undoubtedly!!



  • Ek Main Aur Ek Tu From Khel khel mein: 
  • A classic gem oozing out love innocence and cute dancing, they look like the younger versions of the energy gurus Allu And Anushka of today <3


  • Tu hai Wahi Dil ne jise apna kaha Remix : 
  • Nice Just like that remix which i love watching to freshen up at any point in time :)


  • Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai from Guide: 
  • A meaningful soulful composition and no words can describe the positivity and energy it infuses everything I watch it!!




  • Aaj mein uper aasmaan neeche from Khamoshi: 
  • I Hum this one and dance to my heart's content  whenever I am super elated <3




Can't miss this one,Mere Haathon mein nau nau chudiyan from Chandni....Don't remember how man times I have performed on it on stage, school and family functions :)


  • I want it that way by Backstreet boys:
  • It's lyrics bowl me over in sheer admiration everytime I here them, the more the merrier!!



Last but not least ,To Cheer me up when I am very sad, Words from BoyZone :) :) 


They all surely take my heart away<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment