Monday 15 June 2015

A #MaxFreshMove in My otherwise Recluse Mammamia's Life


Heya All You Lovely Readers out there!


Like each one of you, I love my momma the most....Infact,words fail me to express my sincere Gratitude towards my darling mother (a trained Bharatnatyam performer and Table Player), who is indeed my Admiration, Inspiration and the sole reason of whatever I am today..…She is undoubtedly praise-worthy, for the tough life she has embraced to give me, her daughter a life, I can be proud of and not perish as a female child born in an orthodox family… She left my grandmother’s house when I was born as a girl child, as my grandmother had 6 daughters and hated a female child and wanted to abandon me on a dustbin...


She reared me single-handedly, yet I never felt I missed something...She cornered herself from all the pleasures of the world, to give me the best education. She worked so hard all thru' her life, to make me stand on my own feet...She used to walk 12 kms if I needed some important book for my studies, to save the money spent on rickshaw...Yet she used to teach poor children for free in the evenings for she always believed that only educated people can build a strong nation and society...She is a apostle of unconditional love and has taught me how to respect all, how simple it is to forgive, I drive my philanthropic urge too from her...But so much of pain,so much of bearing and so many years of hardwork has probably stolen my mom's zeal for life today...


Yes, unfortunately, these days I see, she has turned into quite a recluse quite unlike my jovial mommy who had equal inclinations towards music and shaking a leg as well as was always full of life...It was last weekend, Saturday evening more precisely and we were having our evening cuppa coffee together, when I noticed her lost in her world again deeply.Why had she turned so quiet and into a recluse, this question bothered me like hell...Is it that she is tired after decades of hardwork or the fact that I am not able to give her ample time she deserves every which way....The thought pricked my conscience...


I so much wanted my giggling, singing and rocking mamma back...and so I was hell bent to add some freshness to her current lonely routine so that she gets back to her usual self...What could have been better than inviting my mom's most favorite and dearest celebrities who are also the most humble of the lot as well to oblige our invite, Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda to bring back the lost zeal of my mom and induce a #MaxFreshMove to her life <3


Exactly, like I perceived, the moment the two heart throbs, Allu and Anushka entered our place...positive energy, warmth and excitement entered in too...It was indeed a pleasure to watch my mom, so pleasantly surprised and elated to watch her most favorite Allu in his energetic charming moves....





I Felt ecstatic to see my mom hum in chorus with the gorgeous Anushka and tap her feet too...The charm of the two admirable fellas from Tollywood and Bollywood was too contagious for her to resist....






No wonder the two magical performers have cast her spell on her..AAh! I was glad she came out of her self woven web around her and accepted the freshness in her life...The two magicians Allu n Anushka have wonderfully revitalised my mom life and 

added a  #MaxFreshMove in My otherwise Recluse Mammamia's Life!!

You won't believe dear readers what followed...Shunning all her inhibitions my momma, gradually got up, took on to the drums to play tabla for a while...she was full of giggles and smiles....and thereafter she took to the center of stage to pull a mike and sing her heart out with the lovely "Anushka"...Her rhythmatic gradual dance moves enthralled the dance expert "Allu" to sway with her too, in the perfect #MaxFreshMove!!

And for me, yeah, I was absolutely speechless and watched the golden new start of my mom's life, with tears of happiness, rejoice and contentment in my eyes.....

                                         -Truly Yours Roma

“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda.com. Are you?"



© [Roma Gupta Sinha][Straight From The Heart][2014]Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

1 comment:

  1. Such a Wonderful gesture for your MOM..she will be proud of you, surely!

    ReplyDelete